Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: NEW Pink & White M&M's

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    New Pink &White M&M's
    The maker of M&M candies has teamed up with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation to raise funds through the sale of their new "pink & white" M&M candies.
    For each 8-ounce bag of the special candies sold, the makers of M&M (Master foods) will donate 50 cents to the foundation. The next time you want a treat, please pick up a bag (now sold in stores nationwide) - you will be donating to a great cause and satisfying your sweet tooth.
    Just think...If each of us buy one bag or two.... How much will be donated. Buy a bag for a friend...........
    Please pass on to all your family and friends.
    There are many women out there who have breast cancer. Lets do all we can to support this cause. -- Thanks
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">I recieved this as an e-mail & thought I would pass it along.
    They are not available in my area (Yet), But I'm looking forward to helping out a great cause while satisfying my sweet tooth.

    roger

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I havnt seen them yet either..but I will buy them when I do!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i ate some last nite at t he neighbors.....

    YAY for INK!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •